For emails, newsletters, calendars
2019 NOFA Summer Conference – Nutrition Matters | Soil Health Builds Human Health
August 10-11, 2019
Hampshire College, Amherst, MA
If your summer schedule is filling up fast make sure the 45th NOFA Summer Conference is marked on your calendar. August 10th-11th will be alive at Hampshire College with fun lively bands, dancing, workshops, youth programming, panels, and meetups. We will be there [HOW YOU ARE INVOLVED HERE] and it would be amazing to see you there too!
This years keynote speaker is Sandor Katz who is the acclaimed author of “The Art of Fermentation” and is a DIY food activist. You won’t want to miss his talk as he has been said to be especially notorious for getting people excited about fermenting food!
Don’t miss the opportunity to be nourished by the collective wisdom and knowledge of decades of farming, gardening and activism that makes up the work of our 7 NOFA chapters. There are scholarships, volunteer opportunities and other discounts on registration that can all be found at www.nofasummerconference.org.
See you there!
For those of you on Facebook...
Start by clicking “going” on our event page! This is the fastest and most effective way to spread the word. https://www.facebook.com/events/595151677654724/
Copy and past one of the below posts along with one images provided,
- The @NOFAsummerconference is a three day celebration of the grassroots organic movement. Gardeners, farmers, growers and food-lovers from across the Northeast will share their inspiration and ideas for organic food, farming, health, activism, and beyond. Your Org Name] is a proud supporter of NOFA and we hope you will join everyone August 10-11 at Hampshire College in Amherst, MA! #NOFASC https://www.facebook.com/events/595151677654724/
- Anyone else excited for a positive, solutions-oriented summertime gathering to learn and play with our sustainably minded community? ?We at [Your Org/Name] sure are! The @NOFAsummerconferencee will be here before we know it – August 10-11, 2019 at Hampshire College in Amherst, MA! #NOFASC www.facebook.com/events/1406417329480955/
- Come for the workshops and stay for the fun! The @NOFAsummerconference will be one part learning about to be a more sustainable human on this planet and one part festival celebrating our community! [Your Org Name] is proud to invite you to the party! https://www.facebook.com/events/595151677654724/
- I’m looking forward to presenting[Your workshop title] at the @NOFAsummerconference – August 10-11 in Amherst, MA! It’s a three day solutions-oriented annual celebration of the grassroots organic movement, with farmers, gardeners, growers and food-lovers from across the Northeast. I hope you’ll join us. #NOFASC https://www.facebook.com/events/595151677654724/
For vendors & exhibitors…
- We can’t wait to share our [your product here] with gardeners, farmers, growers and food-lovers at the @NOFAsummerconference – August 10-11 in Amherst, MA. Join us for this two day solutions-oriented annual celebration of the grassroots organic movement, with over 120 workshops, activities, and fun for the whole family. #NOFASC https://www.facebook.com/events/595151677654724/
For those of you Twitter...
- Who else is excited for a 3-day #organic celebration with @NOFA_SC? 120+ workshops, fair, dance, drum & dinner! Aug 10-11 in Amherst, MA. Keynoter @sandorkaraut http://www.nofasummerconference.org #NOFASC
- I’ll be presenting on [your topic] at the 2019 @NOFA_SC: a 2-day #organic celebration in Amherst, MA. Aug 10-11 http://www.nofasummerconference.org #NOFASC
For vendors & exhibitors…
- Looking forward to sharing our goods with the fine folks at @NOFA_SC in Amherst, MA Aug 10-11 http://www.nofasummerconference.org #NOFASC