Don’t worry, we’re not asking you to post directly to your Instagram page! But we’d greatly appreciate it if you could help us raise awareness of the NOFA Summer Conference by following us on IG and sharing our posts. You can do so by:
1. Sharing one of our posts in your story – this will allow users to click on the post and be brought to our page (so it won’t disrupt your Instagram feed). Here’s how:
• Tap the paper airplane button below our post that you would like to share
• In the menu options choose “Create a story with this post”
• Tap it and see how the post will appear. You can customize how the post will look in your stories with stickers or a personal message!
2. Writing a simple message in your story about the event. You can tag us at @NOFASummerConference to point people in the right direction.
On Facebook you can follow us @NOFASummerConference and any likes or comments on our posts are helpful. It would be unbelievably helpful for us if you DO share on your personal page with an image and a post. These personal posts on your or your organizations’ feeds will help raise our visibility greatly. Below is a content calendar and some sample posts that can be copied and pasted onto Facebook.
FACEBOOK CONTENT CALENDER (In this email are attached images that may be shared in any order)
Simply by following us, @NofaSummer you will help us build our audience! If we tweet something that resonates with you, please re-tweet it. If you tweet something about food, farming or resiliency don’t hesitate to @ us!
See Gallery Below
Download 2020 NOFA SC Promo files
On behalf of the NOFA Summer Conference, and our continued work to bring together the community of dynamic and diverse people who care deeply about sustainable living, food justice and carbon sequestration, we THANK YOU!!!!
If you have further questions or want to get in touch contact NOFA/Mass PR coordinator Lydia Irons. Lydia@nofamass.org